- Customized Basic Food Hygiene training- tailor made to meet organization’s specific requirements - where relevant, photos of the facility are taken to emphasize aspects that require awareness.
- Refresher basic food hygiene training.
- On-the-job training (CCP training, Internal work Instructions and policies/procedures implementation.
- Public workshops and/or on-site workshops.
We offer a number of workshops, related to food safety and quality management systems.
View annual training schedule
View course layouts that we present
- Audit preparations (BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, FSA, IFS and other retail standards).
- Supplier Audits – we will conduct supplier audits on your behalf should you not have the capacity to do so.
- Internal audits – our lead auditors will focus on key systems and processes in order to improve your systems.
- GMP and PRP audits and assisting with micro and hygiene swabs.
- Food Safety gap/pre-assessment audits – Identifying gaps to be addressed in order to adhere to food safety requirements.
- Implementation of corrective actions following audits.
Detailed reports are provided for all audits conducted stating non conformities, as well as recommendations for improvement.
- System implementation, including the following but are not limited to:
- Document and Record Control.
- Supplier Quality Assurance.
- Allergen Management.
- Customer Complaint Investigations.
- Control of Non-Conformances.
- Corrective Actions.
- Recall and Mock Recall.
- Internal Audits.
- Food Defence / Emergency preparedness and Response plan.
- GMP/PRP management and verification programme.
- Risk analysis (including HACCP).
- Consultation sessions is available via Skype, face to face or WhatsApp.
SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION:
- We will assist you in documenting, updating or refining your food safety management system.
- BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, FSA, IFS and other retail standards.
- Document review and update.
- Documentation for systematic New Product Development approach.